All documents published by the Policing Board are subject to Crown Copyright. All other bodies whose documents are available on the Boards website, remain their copyright.
Northern Ireland Policing Board Copyright Material
Material published by the Policing Board can be reproduced free of charge in any format or medium for research, private study or for internal circulation within an organisation. This is subject to the material being reproduced accurately and not being used in a misleading context. The material must be acknowledged as Crown copyright and the title of the document specified.
Where material is being republished or copied to others, the source of the material must be identified and our copyright acknowledged. The Northern Ireland Policing Board logo is also copyrighted and may not be reproduced other than as it appears on copied material unless the express permission of the Policing Board has been received.
Other Copyrighted Material
Some material we include in our Scheme may be the copyright of a third party. Our rights to hold and use such material do not extend to others. You must obtain authorisation from the copyright holder(s) concerned if you wish to copy or reproduce such material. Some of the bodies we partner with and refer to include:
- Criminal Justice Inspection Northern Ireland
- Department of Justice
- Policing and Community Safety Partnerships (PCSPs)
- Equality Commission for Northern Ireland (ECNI)
- Her Majesty’s Inspectorate of Constabulary (HMIC)
- Human Rights Commission
- Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO)
- Office of the Police Ombudsman (OPONI)
- Police Service of Northern Ireland (PSNI)
- Probation Board
- Northern Ireland Fire and Rescue Service (NIFRS)
- Youth Justice Agency
- Education Authority
- Health and Social CareTrusts